Woodland Archery Range
In June 2019 we relocated our Archery Range to a lovely woodland setting behind the clubhouse, a little bit further away from the gun ranges.
The club provides members with access to club-owned bows, for both adults and children, and arrows.
ARCHERY RANGE RULES
- FIELD TIPS ONLY ON THE BAG TARGETS
- (BROADHEADS MAY BE USED ON THE 3D DEER TARGET ONLY. BUT THE DEER WILL LAST LONGER IF YOU USE FIELD TIPS ON THAT TOO!
- UNWRAP BAG TARGETS BEFORE USING AND REWRAP AFTER USE TO PROTECT THEM FROM WEATHER.
- PLEASE VISUALLY CHECK TO MAKE SURE ALL ARCHERS ARE BACK AT THE FIRING LINE AFTER ARROW RETRIEVAL.
- CROSSBOWS (FIELD TIPS ON THE BAG TARGETS) ARE ALLOWED.
Greg's a great teacher!