The Franklin County Sportsmen's Club owns and maintains a shooting range facility on River Road in East Deerfield, Massachusetts. All ranges are open to paid members only. The public is welcome as a guest of the club, a guest of a member, or at a scheduled club event.
This shooting facility is located on 81 acres of land and features the following:
The Arthur G. "Bud" Prentice Memorial Field House, a large clubhouse with:
Large meeting/lecture room (with heat and air conditioning, and wireless internet access for members)
Upgraded bathrooms with new fixtures and on-demand hot water
Outdoor Shooting Ranges
- 100 yard Rifle range (with pavilion)
- 200 yard Rifle range (with pavilion)
- 50 yard Rifle/Pistol range (May 2017)
- 3 25 yard Pistol ranges (two with pavilions; the third with 2 steel plate target racks and a steel dueling tree target)
- 2 Skeet fields
- 2 Trap fields
- 5 Stand Shotgun range (April 2017)
- Archery Range (Built May 2012)
- .22 Rimfire Reactive Target Range (July 2019)
The outdoor facilities are plowed during the winter months to accommodate year round usage.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please visit the Become a Member page, which describes the application process.