WOODLAND ARCHERY RANGE
In June we relocated our Archery Range to a woodland setting a little more removed from the gun ranges.
In June 2019 we relocated our Archery Range to a lovely woodland setting behind the clubhouse, a little bit further away from the gun ranges.
The club now provides members with access to club-owned bows, for both adults and children, and arrows.
Archery instruction for adults and children is available from club member and teacher Adam Williams.
Contact Adam at 413-522-6085 or email@example.com
ARCHERY RANGE RULES
- FIELD TIPS ONLY ON THE BAG TARGETS
- (BROADHEADS MAY BE USED ON THE 3D DEER TARGET ONLY. BUT THE DEER WILL LAST LONGER IF YOU USE FIELD TIPS ON THAT TOO!
- UNWRAP BAG TARGETS BEFORE USING AND REWRAP AFTER USE TO PROTECT THEM FROM WEATHER.
- PLEASE VISUALLY CHECK TO MAKE SURE ALL ARCHERS ARE BACK AT THE FIRING LINE AFTER ARROW RETRIEVAL.
- CROSSBOWS (FIELD TIPS ON THE BAG TARGETS) ARE ALLOWED.